Saturday, July 19, 2008

i don't know if it's a blessing or a curse to be able to pace my booze intake.


cos clubbing is normally about taking care of drunk friends.


last night i was stuck with 2 drunk pairs who liked to disappear into thin air.


whenever i found one pair, they would be like, "Where are ***** and ******? They're probably fucking somewhere lah!"


So I'd go look for the other pair, who would prolly NOT be having sex (thankfully), but trying to puke in the toilet. Then they'd try to yell to me like i was 15m away, when really i was standing almost next to them.


"DID YOU SEE M****** and I**** making out? They're probably having sex now lah! GO CHECK ON THEM, WE'RE FINE!"



so i think i walked/jogged/staggered around riverwalk quite a lot to-and-fro, trying to locate them. It didnt help that i drank on an empty stomach.


THEN. When i finally managed to herd all of them out to get a cab,


"I DARE YOU TO JUMP IN THE RIVER!"

"OKAY! I HAVEN'T SWAM IN A LONG TIME!"



and they were serious.


i've never run so fast in my whole life to drag 2 drunkards away from the river edge.




gawddddd....





ok lah, but it's pretty entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home