Wednesday, June 11, 2008

he was my seating partner in Primary 6.


One of my good friends. We ate together, we played basketball together, we got into fights together with the EM3 Ah Bengs in school. We even failed our NAPFA together because he had asthma and I was fat.



But we lost contact after PSLE, but I used to see him around the neighbourhood, but didn't go up to him to say hi, for fear that he wouldn't recognise me. People change.



Well, people also leave. Today, I flipped to page 4 of the newspaper and there he was, staring straight back at me.



He is gone. Died just 5 days into his 2 'glorious' years of serving the nation.



He was only 20.






I guess I can't go up to you and say "Hi" anymore. No more cracking of jokes with you, no more chances to play basketball with you ever again.

Rest in peace, Andrew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home