Wednesday, June 11, 2008

opened this window having plenty to say.


but since no one would understand anyway, I guess I'll spend my time on other stuff, like editing stories.


blah. It's not fair. It's just not.






I refuse to judge people based on their past, but it bites me back in the face.

who do I think I am to try and attempt the impossible? God?

guess I'll need time to sort myself out. I know I really should be looking to Him for help, but after you don't talk to someone for a long time, it just feels awkward trying to strike up a conversation again.



God, please hold my hand and help me do what you want me to do.

If I don't respond, drag me along if you have to, so that I'll see that it's you on the other end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home