Monday, May 19, 2008

yep, I used to take out my discontent about the past relationship on my blog.

I am a whiny bitch.



But you took out your discontent by satisfying yourself with another guy.

You may be good with words, but that just makes you a slutty wordsmith.




I have nothing to be embarrassed about, other than falling blindly in love with a slut. Silly, childish me, thinking that sluts might change for the better. Childish, immature me, actually believing that true love exists.


You say you are a sucker for 'tall, skinny guys'.

Well, I'm sorry I'm not skinny. Maybe I wasn't physically gratifying enough for you in that sense.



I used to love and treasure you deeply.


But now that I realise your true value (or lack of it), I don't anymore.






Cheap stuff simply isn't worth treasuring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home