Sunday, May 25, 2008

Who needs mediums when you have music.


Ok this is a lil morbid, but I've come up with a playlist of songs I would like to be looped at my funeral, so I can speak to my mourners (if any) even when I'm in that cold, hard box.




Play them in this order and listen to what I'd have to say:


1. Welcome To Wherever You Are (Bon Jovi)

2. Time of Your Life (Green Day)

3. Thank You For Loving Me (Bon Jovi)

4. Walking Away (Craig David)

5. Tears In Heaven (Eric Clapton)

6. Boston (Augustana)

7. The Scientist (Coldplay)

8. Candleburn (Dishwalla)

9. Dream On (Aerosmith)

10. Warmness On The Soul (Avenged Sevenfold)

11. Goodbye (Air Supply)

12. Leave Out All The Rest (Linkin Park)

13. Home (Daughtry)

14. Run (Snow Patrol)

15. Life Is A Song (Patrick Park)








What would you say to the people at your wake if you had the chance?


Well, I'd say,
"None of you ever knew me, because those who really knew me wouldn't be here."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home