Saturday, October 27, 2007

frankly, im pretty damn disappointed in you.


true, you want to work with people you are familiar with.


You want to be 'neutral'.


You want to be kind-hearted.






So, as a result, you let people step all over you.


You give in to blackmail.


To make 2 people happy, you disappoint 4 people.


To be answerable to one person, you go back on your word to me.



Ionno but as far as im concerned, a man should keep his word.



I have no idea how someone who doesnt keep his word can try and prove himself to his gf's parents.


You agreed that you would stand by me when i told you my proposal.


Then you just went back on it.


I made an extra effort to keep you in the team by coming earlier to school to explain the situation to you.

Looks like i sacrificed sleep for nothing.


Im not guilty of going back on my word.


I didnt kick anyone out. I simply formed a new team of my own.


I have done my research, i have gathered the resources, i have gotten the ideas.






All i wanted to do was to choose whom to share the potential success with.

So i picked you and her to be with us.

You may not be the best at what we need to do, but at least you try.




I didnt wanna let our hard work get ridden on by free-loaders who leapfrog off our efforts and get better grades.

I didnt want you to work with people who have already complained about her dozens of times and heaped accusations against the both of you.




But what do you do?


You make a pussy decision, and let circumstances rule your judgement.




It didnt have to be like this, you didnt have to work with hypocrites and freeloaders.




BUT i guess its too late.




So as King Leonidas said to Ephialtes after his betrayal,



"May you live forever. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home