Thursday, October 11, 2007

just now, when i took the train home, i noticed that this really familiar-looking woman boarding the jurong-bound red line too. (forgot if she boarded at the same station as me or further down at Woodlands)


she looked like she was in her twenties, cutesy and a lil chubby.


so she sat in the same carriage as me all the way to Jurong, i kept glancing at her, trying to figure out where i had seen her.


i got off the train and made a beeline for the 334 queue.


A couple of minutes later, she joined the queue too.



and when i got up to get off the bus, so did she.



i took the sheltered walkway and she took the sidewalk from the bus stop.


but we both ended up at my lift lobby.


HMMMM.



got into the same lift, she pressed the button for my floor. (at this point, i farted cos i ate quite a lot of durian)


the fart was quite embarrassing so i walked straight out of the lift, hoping that she would turn right instead of following me left.



i didnt look back, but her footsteps did not fade off in the opposite direction.



DAMN WHO IS THIS?



i walked to the end of the corridor and went up the flight of steps to my door, hoping that she'd take the downflight by some chance.



She came right up with me.



so i turned and smiled down at her coming up the stairs,



and she stopped halfway, looked up and said, "erm hi. I'm your new neighbour, Joan."








perfect way to meet a new neighbour eh?

farting in the lift and all....



gawdddddd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home