Tuesday, October 23, 2007

look what turned up in the mail.

its bitchy so its in black again.



Dear Cheak.

I have nothing to say but to acknowledge all the accusations that
you've thrown at me in your blog. I am an incorrigible and
irresponsible scumbag. People like me shouldn't even exist in this
world at all.

I apologise for all the trauma I caused you during this few weeks. I
am hard to manage and tactless and irresponsible and totally
worthless.

I pray for your sake that you do not work with me and scumbags like me again.

Good luck for next semester.

Yours Truly
**** ****



Wow, not bad. I think i would have done the same with exactly
that amount of sarcasm.

But what is disturbing is that i can hear my mother saying
those words.

It sounds like something she would have said in one of those
fights with me.

And i would have said the same in any similiar situation.









this is bad. I really am becoming my mother.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home