Friday, September 15, 2006

this entry is dedicated by the whiny pussy to anonymous, who conviniently decided not to leave her name (oops did i just say 'HER'?)


if you read my old blog
together with this new one over here, you would find that every such rant is slightly more exposing, and also, provoked by a new change in the situation or by some event. sure, i admit, i am whiny. 2 years in a class with 27 girls and 9 guys (myself included) sure took its toll on me. but i digress


so my dear anonymous, it seems like im whining ever so often maybe, JUST MAYBE, because the progress is happening ever too quickly! lets start from where it all began (or rather, ENDED)




on my old blog:

Saturday, August 12 2006: the day she told me that it was impossible between us

Sunday, August 13, 2006: the day AFTER she told me
that it was impossible between us

Monday, August 14, 2006: 2 days after
she told me that it was impossible between us

Wednesday, August 16, 2006: im listening to music on itunes and happen to hit 'sorry seems to be the hardest word', lyrics make sense so i post it (note in this entry i mention that she PROMISED that I WOULDNT TURN OUT LIKE HER PREVIOUS GUY)

Saturday, August 19, 2006: seeing her at the bbq that i regret going for

Sunday, August 20, 2006: hearing another song on my itunes which she sung to me on the phone, posting its lyrics

Sunday, August 27, 2006: i see my former best friend at work. another bitch who betrayed me. so kinda linked both together

Tuesday, August 29, 2006: SHE TELLS ME THAT SHE LIKES ANOTHER GUY ALREADY! just 17 days after. (note: she MIGHT JUST
have started liking him way before this day)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006: i see the parting present that i prepared for her and am damn disgusted with it

Thursday, August 31, 2006: 2 days after i cut off my connections to the outside world. posted after rejecting a good friend's call.

Saturday, September 02, 2006: insomnia, a very rare case of it

Sunday, September 03, 2006: hear this anastasia song on my itunes

Thursday, September 07, 2006: 2nd case of insomnia

Sunday, September 10, 2006: stumble across beautiful lyrics

Tuesday, September 12, 2006: hear this song by stacie orrico

Thursday, September 14, 2006: FIND OUT THAT SHE IS ATTACHED ALREADY!

Friday, September 15, 2006: her good friend msgs me on msn giving me a whole loada shit (anonymous should know this good friend VERY WELL)


so now that i have taken you through the events, maybe you can tell (if you are smart enough) that

she took less than 17 days to find new love after dumping me

and she took less than 16 days after that to get attached to him.


is it just me? or is that a little too fast?
so do i have reason to believe that something is pretty fishy around here?
so maybe now you see why the WHINY PUSSY whines so often.
its cos he is HIT so often.


so you tell me that he only came into the picture after i left the picture. that makes it even more unbelievable, doesn't it?

so do i not have reason to believe that that is another lie as well? just another lie in the heap that she told?

and if you can type an 86 word tag, my dear anonymous, that claims to have read my blog and cant find any 'real mutual agreement to go steady'.. then you have not read enough to comment.

the promises that i would not end up like the previous guy was agreement enough! she said i was different. if a girl says that to a guy when he is going after her, isnt that a mutual agreement? mymy, someone sure sucks at reasoning..tsktsk



and why do i feel like 'the world is out to get' me? well, i dont know

but maybe

just maybe

because my mother cheated me of my savings, after promising to safe-keep them.

after which she conviniently threw me out of the house, leaving me to fend for myself

and continued to pocket another amount of money that my aunt gave to her to credit to me.

and removed my transport funding.


so the supposedly closest member of the family betrayed my trust, while the rest of the family stood by and watched. wow, i don't deserve to believe that my family is out to get me, do i? damn im so ungrateful...


then my best friend, whom i have fallen out with several times, tells me that she doesnt 'need me as a friend' anymore (note the phrasing). why? all because i tried to get her head out of the clouds and back onto earth. well done. but NO! i should be slapped for thinking that even my 'friends' are out to get me as well.

on top of that, throw in being played around with a couple of times, being promised heaven and given hell. being stabbed in the back for random playful acts of violence. blahblah....


oh well, i guess i really don't have any reason to believe that the whole world is out to get me.

anonymous, you are so goddamn fucking RIGHT!

applause for the great anonymous contributor of wisdom, ladies and gentlemen.....



_|_ _|_

2 Comments:

Blogger Ally the Cool Cucumber said...

bro, we're on e same boat. it took her 17 days to find a new love. mine took 5days. i'm having nightmares everynight. buying some pills from GNC to aid sleeping. i'll tell u if it works. meanwhile..hang on..

4:17 PM  
Blogger RaGe FuRy said...

Fucked up man! Snap outta it Cheak U gotta put this behind ya.. Shit happens and Some shit happen to be bloody shit but still, flush the damn toilet bowl and walk out the door man.. don't stay there smelling the shit.. get out and breathe in life again.. and fuck u if u say i dont understand.. i do and all i noe is that at times like these your greatest help comes from yourdelf.. and i don't see you helping yourself stand up much..

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home