Friday, September 15, 2006

im not one to make rash comments.



all the both of you say is that its all just a big misunderstanding


well thanks alot that SURE AS HELL WORKS FOR ME!


i didnt reply you on msn because i didnt have anything to say to you


and its kind of weird that you are pissed at me for being disappointed in the three of you



maybe you should look at it from my perspective.





i see this girl in class

all i do for three months is look at her from far, thinking to myself

"hey, that girl looks sweet enough,

decent enough

HONEST enough"

i stumble on her friendster account

say hi online

start talking to her.

within a few days of getting to know her, she asks me out to take a stroll outside my previous school (which i missed alot)

gives me a soft toy which her sister gave to her when she was born

we stay quite close for a couple of months

she msgs me first when i come online

chatting online into the dead of the night

chatting on the phone

going out a few times.

i decide i want to be able to trust her

after being sold out by almost every female that i was supposed to trust

i ask her to promise me never to lie to me

she agrees

she seems serious about me.

we go to church together

she sneaks me into her house at night when her parents are overseas

shows me around her room

seemingly wanting to show me everything about her life

tells me secret stuff

potentially-embarassing stuff

gives me chocolate

hot chocolate

lollipops

it all seems too good to be true

im skeptical of my good fortune

so i ask her , whenever i do stuff, whether she feels uncomfortable

she insists she is fine

i can see her squirming

but i choose to believe that she isnt lying

after all,

she DID promise right?

she tells me about her previous near-relationships

she promises me that i wont turn out like them

so i build my whole life around that promise

then one fine day, on one of our dates, she doesnt look too good

i ask her if she wants to go home to rest

she insists she is fine

i ask her for the 2 kisses on the fingertip that she owes me

she refuses

so i mock-struggle with her

finally she gives me one

but after that she seems rather disconcerted

so i ask her again

"are you ok?"

she nods

so i take it at that

then after we go home

she tells me online

that its not possible between us

i ask her why?

she says she is probably still adverse to relationships

cant get used to it

i suspect something

i ask if theres someone else

she says "no"

a few days later we talk

she keeps asking me if im over her yet

i say "no"

cos obviously im not

she says something like "suppose one day i finally get over you, and get together with someone else. it wouldnt be good if you still havent gotten over me by then"

i suspect something

i ask her if theres someone else

again she says "no"

then a week or two later, she tells me that she likes someone else already.

naturally im pissed.

because she broke every single promise she made me

and what makes it worse, is that she tells almost everybody stuff

but she keeps it from me

so her friends around her know everything

yet they dont tell me

all they show me are nice, sweet smiles

invitations to go out together

heeheehaha

then 2 days ago

just a month after she told me that it was impossible between us

i find out shes attached

how does that reflect on me?

am i supposed to smile and wish them all the best and fade into the background?

but then again, you cant blame her or anyone right?

its a big misunderstanding right?

well this is what i fucking understand from it.

look at it from my point of view.

AND MAYBE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home