Thursday, September 14, 2006

guess what? shes attached already. just a month after she told me that she was 'adverse to relationships' and that 'its not you'.


no prizes for guessing who is the fucking fool at the fucking end of the fucking day. thanks plenty bitch, sweet facades sure hide plenty of lies.


this is what comes of wanting too much to believe that it was for real. this is what comes of doubting my sixth sense.


and for you, you miserable prick, i have a feeling i know who you are and that you knew about us and you purposely stole her from under my nose for the kick of it. just wait till i wrench out your right pinky and stuff it up your miserable asshole


and you three as well. her friends. you knew me as well. you knew fucking goddamn well that there was someone behind her whom she was hiding from me. you knew the way i felt for her. you knew the way she DIDNT feel for me. and yet,

YET

you said nothing about it to me. NOTHING. you just watched me make a fool of myself. then acting all comforting and mediating when i found the truth. im disgusted with you too. i knew there was something wrong when you didnt poke fun at the both of us like others would have. because you knew. and you didnt tell me. were yall all in it together? do yall really hate me so bad that it gives you pleasure to see me be made a fool of? well thanks anyway. i really needed that. i have totally lost all respect for you. i thought you were nice people. bah humbug. *spits*



and all i wanted was someone i could trust. in the end all i got was a whole lot of people who sold me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home