Sunday, November 09, 2008

as much as the workload is increasing, I really can't complain much.



life's good: I've lost a bit of weight, been able to catch up with a coupla buddies I haven't seen in ages, have enough of everything to keep me satisfied, had a few lucky breaks and I'm pretty much thoroughly enjoying myself in doing what I do.





And as much as I hate becoming an old man, my 20th is coming along!



it's all good.




and yes, just so you know; you are a loser.


a WEAK loser.


I have no idea what I saw in you. I don't really care whether you were really referring to me or not, but yeah,


just add 'us' to your list of regrets.



i'm gloating. triumphantly. i'm a fuckin triumphant gloating asshole.



fuckoffandgodiepleasethankyouverymuch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home