Sunday, September 28, 2008

also, it's only during the times when you are forced to look through your list of contacts that you find many different kind of people.


changed phone yesterday so spent the whole night bluetoothing contacts to the new phone.


it's quite saddening to scroll through my contact list and see the numbers of people whom I was once really close to, but never talk to now.


Circumstances caused us to drift apart. we're in such different worlds now that i don't even need to keep their numbers anymore.


Then there are other names I simply can't recognise.

Every few names, i spend a few seconds at thinking," Who's this girl again? Was she an interviewee? Or just a 'friend of a friend' from a night out?".

Or worse, the people with common names, only to be distinguished by surnames - "Huh, Jeremy Wong? Who's that?"


Can't remember how these numbers found their way into my phone. Doesn't help that I'm bad with connecting names to faces. These numbers don't get transferred either.



Finally, there are people I've fallen out with, or people caught in the middle of tiffs, or people who've betrayed me.


Their numbers get transferred. Would have to use them someday, for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home