Saturday, March 01, 2008

you ARE different


but when the old, untrusting loser comes out, shouldnt you help me get him out of sight?



instead of harping on the idea that i should trust you no matter what, shouldnt you help me beat back my doubts instead of you going "if that's what you think, I cant help you", just like you always do.



i really do want to trust you, but i need your help to help beat back the ghosts of my past.


if i cant call you baby, i probably will never will able to call anyone that ever again.

You werent a nobody. You were EVERYTHING to me.

And now, I have nothing.



i wouldnt blame you for hating me, because i hate myself for being who i am.
Mom, Lynette, Charmaine C, I hate all of you for making me who i am.
i hope you find your happiness, cos i know i will never find mine.



i dont care whether you believe me or not, but i love you. So much that it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home