Sunday, February 10, 2008

i wasnt lying.



i wasnt angry.



i was just plain disappointed in you.



i am not exactly the richest person in the world either.


So i dont expect you to give me the world.



but now, i think you ought to know, i gave up my world for you.


My aunt gave me $4000 just half a year ago.


What i had intended to use it for:

bike lessons
bike
Nikon D40 + accessories
cigarettes
pool+snooker
drinking sessions and WILD parties with the gang
bangkok



What i decided to spend it on instead:

meals with YOU
christmas/random presents for YOU
shopping with YOU
clubbing with YOU
cab fare for YOU
money for YOU


What it was supposed to go to in a few days:

A nice dinner date
Some flowers
Rings



You assured me that you would have enough cash to use by Jan.

You assured me that you would give me something for my birthday+christmas+valentine's.



I didnt expect you to splurge everything on the watch.


So i said, "No, its ok, buy yourself a new phone instead or repay your mom for your bills."


But what do you do?


You just dont bother to get me ANYTHING at all.


Instead you wanna make scrapbooks for your friends.


You think you have been giving a lot?


Well, I'm sorry, but i think you have grossly overestimated it.


You say you are giving it to them cos you havent seen them in a long time.


Well, I've been here all these 3 months and you havent given me anything.




And the worst part is, when i ask you why you rather give stuff to them instead of me?



"Cos Y*** M** might just run away and write her book or something. You won't run away."




Thanks alot for taking me for granted.


Really made my day.




Now i dont see why I shouldn't be living the life i had wanted to live, or continue to give up anything, just for everything to be taken for granted.




All i wanted to hear was a, "Sorry baby, I'll give you what i promised you 3 months ago. I love you okay?"




Surely those 2 sentences wouldnt be too hard on your pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home