Thursday, January 10, 2008

shatter my illusions and give me back my cynicism

i fell in love with the girl whom i thought could understand and accept me,
or at least, whom i thought wanted to understand and accept me.


you think im wrong,
well im beginning to think i AM wrong,
about all my beautiful illusions of us.




you wanted to crack this tough exterior.
you wanted to see what was beneath,
as like every other girl before you.

well, you've succeeded.
you didnt just crack it,
you smashed it.
are you jumping around in jubilation?


now all my insecurities are gushing out.
I need acceptance.
I feel misunderstood.
I need love.
I need a listening ear.
I need to feel like i matter,
cos i feel like i dont.
I need to say what i feel or it will just weigh on my chest and suffocate me.
I need to feel like im not alone in this world.
I JUST WANT TO BE TAKEN FOR WHO I AM.


you've broken the shell and released an emotional mess.
can you clean it up?



Well, you've found out who i really am.
Can you take it?






Is anyone even listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home