Thursday, January 10, 2008

i knew i was a pain to get along with.



i knew no one could possibly get along so wel with a fucker like me.







i hate being shut out.


i fucking hate feeling like i dont matter.


you know why?




cos i shut out the people i have no regard for.


i shut out the people i abhor.


i shut out whatever they say.


because they dont matter.







and i dont care if OTHER people shut me out.


Because they are just the OTHER people.


but not when you do.






i just want to be heard out.


if im wrong, fine, TELL ME WHERE IM WRONG.


HIT BACK AT ME TENFOLD.


RELEASE A SHITLOAD ON ME.


CONVINCE ME THAT IM WRONG.


humiliate me if you must.


BUT CONVINCE ME THAT I SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY TRAP SHUT IN THE FIRST PLACE.





i need not have the final say,


but i need to have a say. a FULL say.







ignore me if you must



dont just fucking shut me off midway.






no one has managed to hurt me like you just did in a long time.


no one.




how the fuck you expect me to sleep like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home