Saturday, December 16, 2006

lav convinced me to stay back yesterday.


MAN, T109 SURE CAN BITCH!


although the bitching ain't half as exciting as the bitching in secondary school, its reassuring that this class is not as nice as i feared.


socpsy found me to be the most dysfunctional person in the class.
woohoo! GUAI LAN ALL THE WAY!

mr. sharpe detested my essay outline. i said it before, i say it again:

I HATE EXPOSITORY/ARGUMENTATIVE

like how the fuck am i supposed to tell the difference between the two?

ok fine i do know how to tell the difference.

but

whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy tell me why can't we keep writing narratives all our lives!!?? )))):

proceeded to go drinking with roy, ty and ching by ty's poolside.

were joined by a bunch of dudes. one of them was this guy called edwin, my father's student. he shares the same birthdate as ching! my father tried to bar him from his exams because of poor attendance, like 10%. hahaha. he described my father as someone you could talk to, but would backstab you when you least expect it.

how come i'm not surprised or offended?



GAWD, after last night, seeing SUPER-WASTED KIDS, i reaffirmed my conviction that kids should have their tolerance to alcohol trained up from young!


it sucks to watch helplessly as someone tears herself apart for nothing at all.

it sucks more because she's just like a sister to you.

you don't even know if all this misery is worth the joy she will experience later.

its like watching a team you have extreme faith in play a soccer match winning the finals but losing all the star players to injuries.

is it worth it?

damn.





oh and normally, after i see and smell puke, its likely that the contents of my stomach would leap out to join its compatriots on the floor.

its been like that since my lil sis puked down my bare back as a baby when i was carrying her.




after last night, i have officially overcome my phobia of vomit.


:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home