Friday, December 08, 2006

okaaaaay here we go: PROM PICS!


pardon me. very very very jumbled up. in no particular order, whether chronological, alphabetical or what-not.



one more warning: i look awfully fat.




The Marists at Attica.















After prom with George and Danny.















The two faggots in Attica's courtyard.













Joel the polo guy.

we love uncle louis.












PRESENTING SA'S PROM KING!














XIAOXIN! i owe my survival after being kicked out of the house ALL TO HIM!











Cheuk and I. PEPS all the waay...












I TOOK THIS PIC!


Caleb and Xinyan are DASHING.












I TOOK THIS TOO!


WAN KUKU AND CHAOAHLIAN.










chaoahlian, wankuku and me.















wankuku and me.

she forgot my friendship anklet again.










PRESENTING THE MIRACLE OF THE EVENING!


the wonders of makeup on VAL!









aaaand of course, ms. hongkong cafe..












my favourite gay partner...



known to some as chio-jie.












my bitch.














The lot of them.












The table!













Mr. Model. Gabriel and I.
















aaaaand the table once again.














artsy pic. VAL in deep contemplation.
















at the door.













Chaoahlian and I.

Taitai in training.











THE TWO-PEOPLE-ONLY GANG!




presenting the most glam gangster chief in the world! DA JIE DA.











ME and BRIAN!

My PSP-cum-iBook advisor.












ok screwed up photo. Me and tzekwang


soccer guru.








me and weiyann.
















MR. BEST-DRESSED!

Yonghwee and me!










HAOCHUAN AND ME!

190 rocks our socks.


Haochuan also invented the vodka-coke.









me and chia a.k.a. stuntman.


the Orientalers.











OH! THE HAIRY BURPER AND I!




emmeline gay is UNGLAM.












this is so brokeback.


chia broke my back at that instance.


ok not funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home