Friday, December 15, 2006

met distant aunt at funeral 2 nights ago.

she wants to mediate a reconciliation between me and my parents.

wait till she finds out how my mother views her and people from EVIL churches like hers.

she won't be liking my mother much anymore.

heh.








its 8.30 in the morning. grandma and aunt have just left the house to go for the cremation of grandaunt. my uncle is giving them a lift and they are gonna pick my mother up along the way.


i start on my essap outline. phone rings. know its definitely for them. and since they have left, i let it ring on. the fucker keeps calling. 4th call. im bloody sick of it. i pick it up. its my mother.


Me: (in grumpy tone) hello?

Mother: Teck Kuan (my uncle) ?

Me: No. Hong En.

Mother: Wai por leh?

Me: Went down already. (puts down phone without waiting for reply)





first conversation in about 8 months.


who says im unwilling to talk to my mother?


:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home