Saturday, November 11, 2006


my cousin and her family just came over. i remain on the sofa surfing the net. my lil nephew, matthew is getting rather bored.


matthew(tugs at my arm):
HONG EN JIUJIU PEI WO WAN PS2!!
play PS2 with me, uncle hong en


me: bu yao laaa..hong en jiujiu bu hui wan.....
nah i dont know how to play


matthew: hurrrrr wo yao ni pei wo waaaaaaannnn.... (pouts)
hurrrrr i want you to play with me....





me (thinks): ni jiang yi xie hao ting de hua lorr
give me some vocal motivation



matthew (without hesitation):
HONG EN JIUJIU, RU GUO NI PEI WO WAN, NI YI HOU JIU MEI YOU PIMPLE LIAO!
HONG EN JIUJIU, IF YOU PLAY WITH ME, YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANYMORE PIMPLES!











Now, that's a deal i simply
CANNOT RESIST!



i gave in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home