Sunday, October 29, 2006

since i managed to wake up rather early this morning, i decided to go to church. after 2.60982340587238947520938475 months away from God, i sat down amongst the congregation and got a one-on-one reprimanding from God himself.


never had a sermon that came at such an appropriate time before. the title says it all: Fairness in an unfair world.


i learnt why God seemingly doesn't give me what i think i deserve.


because if he did give me what i deserve,


i would probably be burning in the hottest portion of Hell right now.



who am i to question God's plans for me?


who indeed.



the rest of the sermon was a blur. i couldn't believe how dumb i was not to have realised this.



but now i do realise.........that radio report is due tml. a 500 word essay.


the bad news?


i haven't started


oh dear me.....



OH! caryn is so cute! hahaha... HONG EN JIUJIU ROCKS MEIMEI'S WORLD! hahah...she tried to trade me 2 of her unused diapers for my chendol. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home