Thursday, October 26, 2006

i admit it: i am one proudass perfectionist sonofabitch.


so it really really really really really really really really really really SUCKS to find out that something i have taken pride in has been flawed all along.

started off with my character judgement. started off this year. i thought she was harmless, turns out quite the opposite.


i hate myself for being wrong. i can't take being wrong. because people come to me for advice in character judgement BECAUSE i am seldom wrong. so if my clean sheet is stained, it lowers my value to almost naught.


then next, while doing a writt comm project, i realise that some sentences which i have used in the past decade of essay writing have been grammatically WRONG!

why does it suck?BECAUSE I TOOK PRIDE IN WRITING ESSAYS THAT PEOPLE 'ADMIRED'. i took pride in saying that the subject i sucked the least in was english. i took pride that my compositions were the things that pushed my english grades up. i took pride that people came to consult me for aid in english-related stuff because i could write.

and now? i find out that i have been inserting grammatically-incorrect sentences into my essays. essays that were marked 'excellent' and 'interesting' by now-seemingly-useless teachers. essays that were circulated around school for my schoolmates to 'oooh' and 'aaahh' over.
it sucks to find out that these essays contained flaws which were not spotted, left uncorrected and shown to the world in their full, shameful wholeness while being labelled as 'model essays'.


baahh!

it really sucks when things you have taken pride in doing turn out to be not so marvelous at all.






I HATE YOU, COMMA SPLICE!! ARGH!





somebody stab me, please.




im getting really bored at home. anyone wanna go check out vivocity with me later?



i guess not. =/

3 Comments:

Blogger aa said...

haha surprised to see you tag. hows life man? havent been seeing you around. take care and all the best for everything that youre doing!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Ally the Cool Cucumber said...

i've moved bro

11:59 PM  
Blogger Ally the Cool Cucumber said...

hahaha..forgot to give add: http://await-my-revenge.blogspot.com

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home