Tuesday, October 24, 2006



yoohoo...


presenting my favorite two-year old
in the whole wide world, her brother (right) and her cousin (left)!



CARYN TURNS TWOOOO!!!



okaaaay here are a couple more photos for fans of my cute lil niece.





















teeheehee. im a very proud uncle. stayed over at cousin's place. played golf at 2 driving ranges. my first time. im left with blisters on my hands and an aching back. interesting new game. but waaaaaaaaay too expensive for me.


and i can't be bothered with all the insults anymore. i personally don't think im childish at all, (maybe very weird but definitely not childish). oh well. can't be helped. sick and tired of answering little kids who only sulk and whine, "YEWW DEN CHOW-DISH. HUMPHH!"


i leave you with my 2 nephews dancing like Hard Gay.


1 Comments:

Blogger Anju Christine said...

u seem t b a lil 2 sad al d time.......I'm so glad u lik somethin bout ur lif.....ur lil niece!! ;) .....tc who ever u r

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home