Saturday, October 07, 2006

alright time to blog about yesterday. didnt wanna fucking work in the first place but elizabeth made me. so i did. and guess what? she gave me fricking harbour terrace man. fucking shit i was doing heavy duty work with only one other guy in the fucking sun with the fucking haze making it tough to fucking breathe. and the worst part was that the in-charge was fucking cheeboon. cheeboon is a fuckdick. cant stand him.

anyway after labouring under the hot sun for so long and feeling all giddy and stuff, went back into the hotel to get some stuff. fucking cheeboon fucked us for taking a long time. couldnt blame us. the fucking flowers were damn heavy and the other guy couldnt carry much so we used trolleys. and he said we were wasting his time, accused us of slacking off. that fucking pissed me off. so i started throwing stacks of chairs around when transporting them up from the 4th floor to speed up. a stack toppled and knocked into a fire extinguisher. happened to meet some fucker from the engineering dept in the lift. hakim or some shit, a botak old man. fucker ever scolded me for leaving bath towels behind in the locker room. so even after he scolded for the houseman for putting the chairs down hard in the lift, i continued and was even rougher, just to spite him. fucker called his boss, singh, down who dragged me down to security. claimed i was rude and damaging hotel property. all i did was ignore the bald fucker and say that i was doing my job. the bald fuck expects me to RESPECT him because he is a full-timer.

the security manager was very nice and all, decent guy who looked pretty loaded down with work as it was. took my statement and everything, then called up my boss ricky who personally came to pull me out of shit. ricky didnt even give me a scolding, just spoke rationally to me and told me that singh and hakim were gunning to have me fired. i told him my story, he said he would give cheeboon a scolding and it wouldnt be light. he even wanted to get cheeboon to apologise to me. but he just wanted me to apologise to the two fucking mechanics to try defuse the situation. i flat out refused. packed my locker, gave it away and left immeadiately.


pissed at 3 parties:

cheeboon- i just hate his style of working. always setting stupid time limits. expecting us to work under unclear instructions which end up in us having to redo stuff. laughing off his own mistakes and fucking us for ours. that mothafuckingsonofabitch still accused me of slacking off when i was working my ass off already. i may be a bit blur, but i DO NOT SKIVE.

singh- he was just being the stuck-up head of the mechanics that he was. just a plain fucker.

i shall save my fury for the most arrogant fucker i have ever met:

hakim- you mothafuckingsonofabaldsluttybitch go fuck yourself in the ass with a spanner. the title of 'engineering' doesnt suit your department. more like fucking mechanics. think just cause you are a full-timer gives you the right to walk around with your snotty nose in the fucking air acting like a general manager? stop it with your "i am a full-timer, you are a part-timer and you should respect me". fuck respect. i dont see why i should respect a 50-something year old mechanic? so what if im a part-time waiter? you are just a FULL-TIME HANDYMAN. repairing things that spoil. how much do you fucking earn? at most 1.5K a month? is that anything worth being so high-and-mighty about? bloody condescending fuckface if i work at my PART-TIME job everyday i would probably earn the same amount as you. only dissed me to save your face cos many people were watching. i try to do things fast in the service elevator especially when there are people in the lift waiting because i HATE IT when poeple take their fricking time getting on and off the lift, wasting my time. i believe that no one should act like the whole world revolves around them, and you sure are acting like your bald head is the centre of the universe. fuck you.
and please stop being such a timid pussy. after you referred me to your boss you didnt even dare to look at me in the eye despite feeling my piercing glare. acting all "im the poor bullied innocent party". fucking useless faggot. you tried to get me fired, so im not working in ORSIN anymore. why? not cause of guilt. nor was i fired. i QUIT because I'D RATHER LEAVE MY PART-TIME JOB than APOLOGISE to a PROUD MECHANIC, full-time or not. bitch, i dont need this job. its just part-time after all.
but you DO need your full-time job because you probably still have that baldsluttybitch of a mother to buy dentures and nasi padang for. i dont lose much. but i really would have loved to get into a fight with you. then in the end, it would be you who lost out. you would LOSE THE FULL-TIME JOB YOU WERE SO PROUD OF. bitch

i quit my job for a variety of factors. almost every decision i make is due to more than just a couple of lame reasons.

1. i worked for damn long yet havent got a pay raise.
2. i cant stand it if i get scolded for doing my job at my utmost best. its not worth the measly pay.
3. i quit at the point where i had quite a lot of working slots which required staff. so yeah. teach them to ill-treat staff
4. i quit because i needed to take time off next week to relax before school began. since i would be pressured to work, i quit.
5. i quit because i'd rather lose a lousy job than lose my integrity. i do not apologise when i am not at wrong.
6. i dont want to personally deal with cheeboon. im just a single casual labour. i think i have built up good relations with higher ranking banquet managers than him. they know me and if they know about this, they probably wont give him an easy time. thats what i want.


but my only regret is that i couldnt make life any tougher for that fucking mechanic.
daymn, now that im out of the hotel, im pretty much powerless. and cheeboon is infamous for tearing up the pay vouchers of staff who step on his toes. so i got some colleauges to help keep them for me.

phew that let off some steam. its fucking hazy here. just now at boon lay interchange couldnt even seen the bus service numbers properly due to the haze. bloody irresponsible indo farmers. the worst hit are people with asthma or sinus. i have both, so thanks very much for the laboured breathing,throat irritation and the stuffy nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home