Saturday, December 13, 2008

since im bored out of my mind, i shall blog (when i really should be thinking about new merchandise for IMC and a bloody outdoor ad)

actually i don't know what to blog about.


So i shall answer the question i usually ask:


"So, how's life?"


Life is..............wait, what life?



I have no life.


okay lah, a bit. Some parties here and there, dinners with friends, hardening my liver and blackening my lungs etc.

And of course, wrecking friendships and relationships like i always do. Lol.


So it's the holidays now. I imagined more work at first, but now I have nothing to do. NOTHING.


Don't even know if that is a good thing. I've been craving sleep and slept way too much during project stayovers (i'm so gonna get marked down). Now I sleep about 10 hours every day, but wake up and think, "Gawd wtf am i gonna do today."


My sub-ed just blasted my work in an email. Ok i have to admit it was a VERY slipshod piece of shit done on a total of 3 train rides and a couple of hours at the tables under convention.

At least I have time now to polish that up.

Speaking of that, WILL EVERYONE WHO OWES ME MONEY PLEASE PAY ME?!
(Especially people whom I've worked for, because I don't write for free......anymore!)

I have only 30 bucks left in the bank!



Ugh.


And I'm sick. coughing and have the sniffles.


Did I mention, im FLUNKING medlaw big time. Really quite worrying, but I dont know what the fuck to do. I do study, I see the question and I answer it confidently, only to find that i was given a big fat ZERO when i get the paper back.

sigh. to think i wanted to become a lawyer.


Mom: You're so good at arguing and talking back, go become a lawyer lah.
Me: Yeah, good idea!


Oh yeah, then again, that was a career choice suggested by the great mother. No wonder it would have turned out all fuckedup. Just like my half-fucked JC education.

Yes, if i went thr the two full years, it would be a totally fucked JC education.



gahhhhhhhhhh...........



as for the love life........well, let's just say that I can't become the good guy who gets the marriage material girl.


Simply cos i can't fulfill the 'good guy' end of the deal.



Maybe i have low self-confidence, but I'm often surprised at the kind of material i manage to attract.

I mean, look at me: I'm fat, I'm smelly (so says rach), I'm pimply (and getting pimplier thanks to a certain facial product), I'm brash, I'm a bastard and i suck at medlaw.

That's not a very sexy picture.



:/



okay time to shower and go over to parc oasis for mahjong. lol.


happy holidays!


P.S. I never got to say this before, but Wwei's dad was driving us home the other day and we went past Geylang.

I saw someone who looked very much like her.

I mean, I know she's a slut, but WOW! Could it be that she now does it full-time?

(gawd why am i even talking about her. i can't even remember how she looks like. or all the 'important' dates)

P.P.S. Walao that was a hell lot of random shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home