Thursday, November 23, 2006

i'm not exactly very into birthdays nowadays since everyone usually forgets mine and since it has lost its meaning for me. if you don't know, i would rather have been stillborn.


but there are people who remembered this year!


s75 people sure know how to malu-ate people on their birthdays.


was malu-ated in front of all the diners at Wheelock's Fish & Co. do not wish to elaborate.


but according to the class, my expression was 'priceless'.


only present of the day: december issue of FHM from mr. chiu xinyan. thanks ahhh, i have no idea where to hide it now!


yeah so thats about it, can't say more till i get more pictures from whoever has them.


THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO REMEMBERED and wished me! finally people remember my birthday. the wonders of Friendster birthday reminders. hahahha






























was so happy when you were the first to wish me
thought it would have been the best birthday ever when you offered to sing me a private song
but guess you just had more important stuff to do ):
there goes another broken promise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home