Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"You're always busy."


i've been getting quite alot of that recently, and yes, even after school has ended, i am still loaded with commitments,

some of which i should start shrugging off if i want to relax during this holidays.




Im immersing myself in everything my parents would HATE to see me do, other than, perhaps, Nias.

From Film Production ....

to doing Sound & Lighting for events ...

to Drama...

to FMSS...




Am i trying too hard to prove them wrong?




oh well, i guess im just trying not to disappoint Granny. Hope i make her proud.

Being busy keeps me from thinking too much anyways.











and what peter said last night actually struck a chord within me.





it really does kill you inside to look and long that that guy was you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home