Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Charissa!


Happy Birthday YARZMAN!




charissa really succeeded in like making me fucking drunk lah. a good estimate would be that i drank a third of a bottle of vodka and a bloody flaming lambo. fucking shit. i was still drunk when i woke up in the morning.



which brings me to first announcement of the day: wenting's cake attempt has officially given me diarrhoea. fuck.




which brings me to second announcement of the day: i have gotten my first official hangover today. not exactly the most marvelous combi in the world eh?

hangover + diarrhoea. argh.




which brings me to my realisation of the day: i think i made a fucking big fool of myself last night. omgomgomgomg.



to all who met me for the first time last night and by any chance are reading this. i have seriously never allowed myself to get drunk before. so yeah.


ok you can probably tell from the incoherent typing that im still not thinking straight.


ok that was probably not of any use. omgomgomgomg.



-runs off to a corner, stoops over and buries head in sand-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home