Sunday, March 04, 2007

first time i shouted at my father in more than a year.



sounds like a remarkable feat
but not really when you bear in mind that i havent exactly spoken to him much within this year.

fucking pig and his hog fucking tried to fuck with my ahma's mind.

as if kicking me out wasnt enough,

as if making her worry for my well-being isn't enough.

now they try and make her think that i have turned so far away from Christianity that i'm reciting sutras and burning incense.


they had no qualms about letting ahma's thoughts run wild for weeks until i came.

no qualms about going to any length to FUCK UP MY LIFE.

she was genuinely ANGRY with me.

all because they uttered some nonsense about repetitive chanting brainwashing me.


like WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK?

stupidest shit i have ever heard of in my life.

and the best part?

ahma bought the whole story.



despite all that you have done to me and my sisters in the name of Christ, i'm not about to shave my head and take a vow of celibacy.



you think im bitchy?

well, now you know where i got it from.


my parents know where to hit where it hurts.

and anywhere below the belt is fair game.

cunning, scheming, conniving, coldhearted turds.


it doesnt help that grandma's condition is worsening, turning terminal,

and that i'm losing money in mahjong,

i'm having diarrhoea,

and other...stuff.


where are you when i need you?
life is getting more fucked up at the moment.

and it can only get worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home